Contrast sensitivity :
- 50%, 25%, 12.5% and 6.25% contrast sensitivity variations.
- Test to detect early cataract, glaucoma, retinal and occular defects Test available on all optotypes and ETDRS.
Red – Green Duchrome test :
- Test for final spherical correction to prevent over or under correction
- Perform Red – Green test at patient’s best corrected acuity : 6/6 to 6/60
- Test available on all optotypes display modes and ETDRS
Refraction distance :
- Set Unisys from 3 feet to 25 feet at 1 inch increment
- Fits in small refraction area.
- Effective utilization of clinic space
Randomization and Display modes
- True software generated random optotype display. No repetition
- Display mode : 1 x 1, 5 x 1, 5 x 3. ETDRS on all optotypes
- Mirror mode option available
Twin Remote mode :
- 2 Unisys units can be kept next to each other without remote interference
- All selection through single – key selection. Directly jump to any function
- No menu selection
Software based :
- 10 years of refraction system embedded software
- Most proven and rugged performance
- Display monitor available : 19″HDMI
- Free lifetime software upgrade as and when available